The girl who believed for breakthroughs for her birthday

You ever have one of those feelings something good is going to happen? Looking around at your circumstances, you see no new reason for excitement but internally, you just know..something good is coming.

For me, it's my birthday.I am turning 40 years old in 40 days and I want breakthroughs for this blessed event. I'm serious, for my birthday I want BREAK-THROUGH-SSSSSS!!
I'm no longer interested in candles on a cake, or a few non sentimental gifts that I will have to return afterwards. I want breakthroughs. Transformations.  I want elevations and promotions on earth as it is in heaven! Do you hear what I'm saying? I want the uncommon blessing. The pressed in blessing. The blessing that says, "I know she fasted for that blessing!" kinda blessing. I'm not seeking God for nothing small that I can do myself. Nope. This prayer list is deep and wide and in the wrong hands, impossible. Thank God I put all my concerns in the hands of  Jesus.

We know that there is opposition. We know that there are fools around every bend, so let me just say now that those foolish people with foolish intentions who choose to entertain foolish thoughts can go..to..hell..

So here is the plan: It consists of  three parts: a public part, a private part, and a personal part.

The Public Part is what I will be sharing here on my blog, thecourageofpursuit.com as well as my social media platforms. I will be sharing scriptures, vegan recipes, updates on my journey and more.

The Private Part is what I'll be sharing with my closest confidants: specific prayer points, details on the breakthrough, accountability, and overcoming opposition.

The Personal Part is what will be between me and Jesus. The nitty gritty. The secret things.This is the best and my favorite part! This is where the miracles happen. In the secret places alone with God.

Why am I sharing this with you and the world?
Other than saying God told me too, I believe that this will be a blessing to many of you. You know those areas that are not truly surrendered or you've surrendered and they just don't stay surrendered!  Its impossible to be come who God has called you to be without God. Fasting and Prayer should be a part of every Christians life, but the truth is, it is not. I want to show this publicly because I am confident that we can be more than we are today. Jesus is God. He doesn't disappoint. He is not somewhere afar.  He is closer than you think and the awesome thing is, Jesus is approachable. You are his desire.He wants to walk with and lead you someplace beautiful you could never go on your own.

I will be sharing some of the things I am praying for during the next 40 days. If you are in need of your own breakthrough and would like me to pray with you, send me an email at thecourageofpursuit@gmail.com

So, today is day 1 of 40. I will be simply fasting today. No food, just water. During the time I would be eating, I am choosing to spend with The Lord in prayer. There are many days that will be like today but on days that I do eat, it will be vegan and/or raw.  My scripture today is Genesis 1:1 specifically the first three words. In the beginning.. The word Genesis means origin and formation. God has thoughts and plans for me. For this life He has given me, there are ideas that formed me. I, Roshunda Royston, was created with a purpose. My purpose is beautiful and is not just for me, but for you too. There will be opposition to this purpose and vision, but greater is He that is with us than He that is in the world world.(1 John 4:4)

I have an expectation of an explosion of breakthroughs heading my way.

Comments

Popular Posts